Friday, December 7, 2012

More on Lainey

Yesterday Lainey told me that she wanted to go to Build-A-Bear and make a "pink unicorn with a horn" just like Lizzie has, only she wants hers to be "better than Lizzie's."  She wants it to "sing and grant wishes."
Lainey is still talking (daily) about her next birthday party.  Her latest plan is to have a slumber party where she and her guests wash our cars. 

She can't seem to say her S sounds if another consonant follows so it's tupid, tart, and top, instead of stupid, start, and stop (I sure I wish I could say that my four-year-old didn't say stupid).
Today I took her and Ellie to the local bounce house.  As always I made Lainey try the slides with me once.  Usually screams and fusses, says she doesn't like them and refuses to go on them again.  This time after once with me she loved them!  Hooray!  I'm glad she's finally over her fear of them.

No comments:

Contributors