Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Girl Scouts

We just finished up Girl Scouts for the school year last night.  It was fun--more work than I thought it would be, even with a co-leader, but fun nonetheless.  By the time the year ended I was ready.  It was tricky having Ellie and Lainey at every meeting (can't imagine how next year will go with three little ones running around).  Also, I was just plain tired.  I was feeling the same end-of-the-school-year-burnout with scouts that I feel with school (only five days left and some of those are short!).  I remember saying to my co-leader during one planning session, "Well, we are more confident than we were at the beginning of the year, but also we care a little less, right?"  Still, I'm already looking forward to what we'll be doing next year.

Beginning of the year:
Great Wolf Water Park overnighter near the end of the year (we survived!):
Yeah, so next year I definitely need to take more pictures.

No comments:

Contributors