Friday, March 28, 2008

First blog film

I'm still trying to figure this blog stuff out so bear with me. This is one of the few videos from my digital camera that I can use. The others are either too long (nine minute interview with Liz about monsters and whatnot) or too short (often because I meant to take a picture not a video). Even more embarrassing, more than half of the videos I have were filmed vertically not horizontally--proof that I'm a huge goof. I just get in picture taking mode and forget to turn the camera. I thought I had only done it a few times, but if most of them are like that so I guess I have other issues.

1 comment:

rachael said...

Jill,
I do the video vertically atleast once a week. Shawn gets so fustrated with me!! So, you're not alone in being a goof.
I love that you're blogging. I love seeing pictures of you. You look great, by the way!! You have lost so much weight!!!

Keep blogging!!

Contributors