Friday, March 28, 2008

Lizzie's issues

Lizzie cracks me up. Last night on the way home from a friends house she started freaking out because she noticed hair on her legs. She said, "Mommy! Mommy! My legs are all hairy!" and started to cry. Apparently Elizabeth only wants hair on her head. The whole thing reminded me of when she was a toddler and I found her crying in front of the bathroom mirror, trying to pull off her nipples because she didn't "want them anymore." Later on she became upset when she noticed her eyes were green not blue like we thought they'd be. Again, she was in the bathroom, yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" I thought she had hurt herself so I ran to her only to hear a hysterical: "My eyes are turning green!" She cried for days. She wanted "blue eyes like Daddy."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you Jill! When are you going to let her shave her legs? Better watch out, she'll shave her legs on her own like Lisa did. -Rob

Contributors