Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week #4

I can't believe Week #5 is almost over and I'm just now recording Week #4.  The summer is getting away from me.  So much fun to be had, plus I'm already prepping for my fall responsibilities.  I'm starting to feel like I might have taken on too much, but we'll see when September hits.  Anywho, on to week #4:

I spent most of the week with my parents and two of my brothers.  Thankfully a couple friends watched my kids during the day.  The girls enjoyed an afternoon with the Pomeroys and three days with the Blacks (pics below from Jessica & Sarah).  From what I hear they had a fabulous time.
 They also enjoyed time (and of course a lot of pizza) with their father.  Below they are dining at Cici's Pizza.  I'm glad they went without me.
While I was with my family we celebrated Mike and Dad's upcoming (next week) birthdays.  Mike made crab legs (so tasty, though somehow I managed to cut my finger on one).  Since neither Dad, nor Mike cared much for cake we put their candles in a bucket of mint chocolate chip ice cream (which figures prominently in my childhood memories).  Unfortunately I didn't realize I had a smudge on my lens until long after the festivities.
 We put an 89 on their "cake" because that's their ages combined.
 My brother Dave:
 It didn't occur to me to take pictures until the night before I left.  I guess without kids around people just don't think to pull out their camera.
More sibling pictures (sorry about your head Dave):

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm catching up on your blog...Your girls are going to be so cultured! I love that you have them involved in so much...although it makes me tired just reading about it! :) Ellie looks so grown up, too! I miss my girls being little...It's so good to see David and Mike...and of course your mom and dad. I love your family and I hope you're all doing well!

Please say hi and give hugs to your mom and dad when you see or talk to them next from me...I sure miss your mom!

Contributors