Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Differences

It is so fun for me to see how different Alaina is from Liz. For instance, Lizzie piles on the stuffed toys at night. Alaina recently banished the teddies (all two of them) from her crib.It is so fun for me to see how different Alaina is from Liz. Tonight she threw a fit when I tried to rinse out her shampoo so I dumped a tray of ice cubes into the tub with her. I thought she would enjoy watching them melt/be distracted while I rinsed her. When I came back from putting the tray in the freezer Alaina wasn't playing with the cubes (like Lizzie used to), she was eating them. It shouldn't have surprised me. She eats nearly everything.

Speaking of eating everything, the other day she ran up to me, held up an unwrapped piece of gum, said "Nummy!" and popped it into her mouth (where there was at least one other piece). By the time I chased her down she had already swallowed everything. Arghh! So, Lizzie's first stick o' gum = 6.5 years, Alaina's first stick/s o' gum = 21 months. Sorry Laines.

1 comment:

DC Diva said...

Jill, I just spent some time finally catching up on your blog (I've been out of town and hosting visitors). CONGRATS on the new baby! Gabrielle is really beautiful! I think she totally looks like your other girls (and you). We're so happy for you!

Contributors