Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We celebrated by letting Drew sleep in, making him breakfast, and I tried to do all the diaper changes over the weekend. I also did my standard photo shoot with the girls in some new ties for dad and an interview with Liz. The following are some of my favorite answers:

When my dad shops he likes to buy: "licorice, pizza, and donuts.

At work my dad: "Goes on the computer and does boring stuff."

My dad's favorite household chore is: "Nothing. He doesn't even want to clean a single thing."

If he could go on a trip, my dad. would go: "to a beach house and the jungle."

My dad always tells me: "I love you."

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Hey Jill-did you love the book the kids did for Father's day? We read it in the car and cracked up laughing at what Lizzie wrote. So funny!!

Contributors