Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Surviving

I feel like I have finally recovered from from last weekend's ski trip (meaning I've done all the laundry and put away the snow gear). Things are moving right along with our upcoming townhome purchase and Drew's ski patrol training is almost over! Hurray! Here's what we've been up to this week:

MONDAY - (First the Low) Right around bedtime someone pulled the fire alarm. Gabrielle was already asleep and even though the alarm did not wake her up, I knew picking her up would. Argh! (Now the High) I drove the girls around town while we waited for the firetrucks to leave. When we got back Lizzie and Lainey opted to sleep together in the same bed. So stinkin cute. Also cute: Ellie watching Alaina in the tub. Check out those chubby thighs! TUESDAY - Ellie had a 7:20 a.m. doctors appointment and although all the girls woke up on their own around 6:30 a.m. Monday morning, on Tuesday they were actually sleeping in. I hated that I had to wake them up (low). The other lows: I had to miss my beloved monthly book club and Lainey absolutely refused to participate in her dance class (she whined about wanting a lollipop the whole time). We ended the day on a high note however by going first to a park then to Silver Diner for dinner. It was family night at the restaurant so they had a singer for the kiddos. Lizzie surprised me by eating all of her meal, then eating all of Lainey's food. Alaina surprised me by going to bed with an orange. She called it her "green" and cuddled it.
WEDNESDAY - Today I had Lizzie try the kids fitness class at our gym. I said, "How was it?" She said, "Tiring." Other moments: Alaina opened up her new toothpaste in the van and started squeezing it out into the cap, I finally started feeding Gabrielle Cheerios, and again the girlies are sleeping next to each other.
Lots of pictures of the girlies from the park:

2 comments:

Dan and Sharon said...

nice new page

Julie said...

LOVE your pictures! I'm still wondering where you get all your energy!!!

Contributors