Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Little Ladies

There were some things I just didn't expect to deal with a lot as a mother of girls and spitting and wrestling were two of them.  But, this one spits (sticks out her tongue and blows raspberries):
And lately they all wrestle:
Whenever they wrestle someone gets hurt.  Actually, last Sunday night (when I took these pictures) they all cried in pain at least once during their bouts:
Still, after a brief respite they were at it again, running, tackling, and wrestling.  Liz kept telling her sisters to attack her.  She also told Lainey to "be tough," "don't be a girly-girl," and "you need to kick and hit me."
Sometimes Ellie participated:
 Sometimes Ellie just chilled nearby:
At one point Sunday night Ellie brought in a step-stool from the bathroom, put on one of Lizzie's skirts, and sang and danced from her perch while her sisters tousled nearby.

2 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Oh my, love it! I have been loving catching up on what you all are up to! Miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Those are some fun photos. It took my boys four years before they actually started to wrestle and get physical. I love Ellie's little step stool performance!

Contributors