Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween

I was sad that I couldn't go trick-or-treating with my kids on Halloween (because I was in the process of flying home), but happy that the ward Trunk-or-Treat was postponed to Thursday (because of the storm). 

Lainey was a butterfly for trunk-or-treat and a bee for actual Halloween trick-or-treating.
 
Liz went to a Halloween party while I was gone and had to wear her old witch costume from last year because I hadn't gotten around to getting her something new.  Luckily we found something at Walmart an hour before the trunk-or-treat so she didn't have to be a witch for the third year in a row.
Ellie was a lady bug.  So cute.  She's since worn the costume to dance class and I love it.
Drew manned our vehicle and passed out candy (those decorations looked a lot better on pinterest).
I followed Ellie around.  She pretty much just wanted to dance in front of the cars playing music (and eat up candy she'd dropped on the ground--yuck).
One lady was handing out balloons and not just any balloons--balloon creations!  So cool.  Needless to say her car was very popular.
While I was gone I missed attending a few holiday parties with the girlies.  I'm really grateful that Wendi stepped in a got the girls to their parties when Andrew wasn't able..

No comments:

Contributors