Monday, September 2, 2013

Father's Day Interviews

Here are my favorite answers from the girls Father's Day interviews (I finally finished off his gift in August because I'm super punctual and otherwise amazing like that).
ELIZABETH

I really love it when my dad: Wrestles with me and gives me a kiss goodbye when he leaves for work.

The best thing he does is: Hugs me and tells me that he loves me.

My dad’s favorite household chore is: He likes the kids to clean the basement.  One week prior her answer was: That’s very hard because he doesn’t seem to like any jobs. Is taking a nap a job?

Dad’s favorite TV show/type of show is: Mythbusters One week prior she said: Well, I don’t really know the names of them, but ones that people get killed in.       

If I could give my daddy anything it would be: Anything he wants because I love him dearly.

He is smart because he knows: More than I know and he’s very talented. 

  
ALAINA

My dad always tells me: You’re pretty.

The best thing he does is: Play with me.

If he could go on a trip, my dad would go to: The airport.

My dad is special because: He makes dinner.

At work, my dad: Make money. 

He is smart because he knows: He knows that I’m pretty.


GABRIELLE

I really love it when my dad: Holds me in his lap when he is driving. (For the record this has never actually happened.)

My dad always tells me:  I love you.

What makes him happy/smile: Playing with toys.

My dad’s favorite household chore is:  Fix trees. 

My dad’s age:  Bigger.

At work, my dad: Play with his friends. 

      

All the above photos were taken by Danelle Empey during Emmaline's newborn photo shoot (to be posted soon).

1 comment:

rachael said...

what a great idea!!!! I'm totally stealing this!

Contributors