Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Busy Saturdays: Soccer & Conference

Another busy weekend (well, a busy Saturday): soccer class for Lainey (special surprise - Elmo came!), a volleyball game for Drew (turned out to be a false alarm/on our calendar a week too early), soccer game for Liz (& Drew), then GENERAL CONFERENCE!  It was fun.  I really enjoyed the talks and the treats (peanut m 'n m's, popcorn, and apple turnovers).  The girls did pretty well paying attention to the beginning of each session.  I printed out conference packets for the kids to use, but they weren't really into it.  Actually, doing each other's hair kept the kids more focused on the screen than their packets did.  Plus, Liz finally let me try out some of hairstyles I found on Pinterest.

OUTSIDE TIME
Liz likes reading in the tree:
 Alaina & Elle really like coloring with chalk outside (I just leave it on the porch now):
 Emma likes looking up at the trees:

No comments:

Contributors