Saturday, May 21, 2011

Library Outing

Yesterday I took the girls to the library to pick up some more books on CD for my drive to SC today (and Magic Treehouse for the girlies).Ellie was tricky.While we were there she learned to shake her head for no, probably because I said it so many times to her. Of course she thought it was positively hilarious when I said no.She loved to have me chase after her when she crawled away, but . . . I think her favorite thing to do was to pull books off the shelf. Towards the end of our stay I took all the girls to the book on CD aisle. Almost as soon as we arrived Alaina gave the CD's on our side a good shove, toppling CD cases off the shelf on the next aisle over. I raced to the other aisle to pick up our mess. On my way back I heard Lizzie say "Ellie! No!" I rounded the corner to see that in the seconds I was gone Ellie had pulled off about nine books on CD to Lainey's two. Argh.

1 comment:

flem-fam said...

Jill, Sorry I didn't get back to you about watching Lainey for jury duty. I got your message the next morning, after you would have already been there, and then forgot to call you later that day. It looks like it all worked out though!

Contributors