Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Sing-a-long at Wolf Trapp

I've wanted to go to this since I heard about and this year we finally made it!  I thought it was fun and I'd like to make it an annual thing.  The responses from the girls were mixed.  They complained about being cold and said they didn't want to go every year.  Of course they also said they had fun and Liz led everyone in Christmas carols all the way home.  Drew also had mixed feelings about it, but I think that was because he didn't dress for the weather (which is also why he broke down and wore Lainey's discarded pink hat and Lizzie's orange mittens).
 We started on the on the lawn, but then Liz went exploring and saw that there were seats available "inside."  Pretty good since we showed up late.

No comments:

Contributors