Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Day of Kindergarten

Ah. So sad. She's getting so big and old and I'm not ready for it. Anyway, after a quick photo . . .

and some teacher gifts, we had lunch with friends at Lizzie's favorite restaurant (Panera).

Our summer has officially started and Lizzie's suddenly interested in hauling a baby doll everywhere with her:

She's also picked out her wedding dress:
When she saw it, she pressed her face to the glass and said "Oh Mommy I love it! It's so beautiful! Can we buy it?! Please, please, can we?"
.
Sidenote: Lizzie had 37 tardies this year. I have to admit it surprised me. The first quarter she had 6 tardies and I thought we were doing better, but the last quarter she had 13!

4 comments:

Ryann said...

Woohoo for summer break!!!!! And I laughed out loud at 37 tardies! Well done!

Lea said...

Lunch was wonderful...as usual. I look forward to hopefully many more this summer!

I love that you took a pic of the dress. you'll have to ask her if she still likes that style in several years down the road.

rachael said...

What are you're plans for the summer break?

AW said...

Wow 37 tardies, that is impressive:)

Contributors