Monday, June 1, 2009

Updates

MY WEEKEND (starting with last Thursday): book group (I'm still finishing the book--Three Cups of Tea--it's excellent), Stake Emergency Preparedness activity (I'm now inspired to prep my documents, beef up my meager food storage, and finally start saving water), birthday party for Lizzie's classmate that took up most of my afternoon, ballet performance at the temple Visitor's Center (ugh, I don't like traditional ballet and spent most of the time watching Liz watch the stage), volunteer in primary (hilarious), and evening stroll at the FDR Memorial (Liz also picnicked).
----- I attempted to take a decent family picture . . . . . ----- . . . then a Good Samaritan stepped in and took a better one.MY DAY TODAY: drove Drew around a lot, cleaned apartment, grocery store run, afternoon at the park (where I managed to keep Alaina out of the sun but got a sunburn on my arm), FHE at Fort Ward park, then FINALLY FINISHED DEEP CLEANING OUR BEDROOM (thanks Drew--now onto the other closets/rooms?).
IN OTHER NEWS: I think I may have broken my new-to-me cell phone. Drew is a little pissed.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Stinking cell phones! What a fun and busy day/weekend. I want to take a joint trip to Sky Meadows--when is a good time for you?

Julie Broadbent said...

That is a really nice shot of the temple

rachael said...

It sounds like a really busy weekend! How nice for you and the family.

Contributors