Sunday, June 7, 2009

More pix & a milestone

Milestones: Alaina ate Cheerios this weekend. I have always been nervous about babies choking on food. I was super nervous with Liz and put off giving her stuff for awhile. She was actually given her first Cheerios from Wendi Maney, and first popcorn from Sharon Pomeroy while they were babysitting her. Anyway . . . Alaina ate Cheerios, loved them, and didn't choke.

Food milestone/progress for Liz: she tried and liked both meatloaf and bananas (again). Hurray!

Below are a bunch more pictures taken by Penny Lutz (these are for you Nana and Papa):

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the outfits.

M & J Bowerbank said...

Love the pictures!!!! They turned out so well.

rachael said...

Oh my gosh!!! The girls are so beautiful!!! Those are awesome pictures!! I wish I could get some good pictures of the boys, but Riley won't sit still long enough to have his picture taken. He is such a busy little boy.

Marcy said...

These pictures are adorable!! I really love the one of both of them looking off to the side.

Jessica said...

I used to be paranoid about cheerios too so I would break them in half! Makes me laugh already when I think of it. MOre great photos!

Ryann said...

love the outfits!

Contributors