Thursday, September 1, 2011

The last of the summer waterparks

Today we went to Pirates Cove with some friends (very fun). We also went to look at Lizzie's classroom and third grade teachers (they seem nice). It was good we did something exciting today because the last couple days were pretty basic. I intended to run errands or go to a park on Tuesday after gymnastics class, but as were we walking out of the building a kind lady told me there was something on the back of my pants. Chocolate, so it totally looked like poop. Needless to say we raced home. The funny thing is as we were walking into gymnastics to get Liz, I noticed that Lainey had fruit snack (she calls it a "gummy gummy") stuck to the seat of her white pants.Yesterday was nice. Lainey spent the afternoon at the zoo with her best bud, Meg, and I met my visiting teachers (which was fabulous). One of them had a daughter that was just a year or two younger than Liz so they enjoyed playing together. Last Sunday Liz cried about how she didn't like the ward, didn't have friends in it, and therefore would not participate in the upcoming primary program so I'm glad she's meeting some kiddos.Check out these awesome thighs. I love her fat rolls.I also love her dimpled elbows.

2 comments:

Ali Snow said...

The two pictures of Ellie's face and thighs couldn't be put together better! I love it!

Jessica said...

You really had water park fun this summer!

Contributors