Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ellie's Christmas experience

I worried that Ellie would immediately snarf up all her Christmas candy (as usual) but this year she was actually more focused on the presents. It was nice. 
Elle got three dolls.  This one filled as many as her requirements as I could manage and she was quite pleased with it.
On my way to pick up Drew Christmas Eve, Ellie and I stopped to pick up a few stocking stuffers at Walmart.  When she saw a blonde version of the following doll she ran to it and declared that Santa would bring it to her.  Having purchased the brunette one the day before I showed it to her, pointed out that it had brown hair, and asked if she liked it.  She said, "no that hair looks crazy."  Happily the hair looked just fine to her Christmas morning.
Gabrielle also received a Monster High doll.  She was excited the it had glasses just like her.
Ellie missed her dad A LOT.  She had a couple especially hard nights where she cried hysterically and begged me to take her home.  I told her daddy would arrive soon, but she just countered by saying that she didn't want him to come here (Utah), that she wanted to go home to her "regular house."

No comments:

Contributors