Wednesday, May 7, 2008

West Virginia weekend

Last weekend I went to West Virginia with friends, Lea, Ryann, and Wendi. We stayed at a bed and breakfast and pretty much relaxed and recharged all weekend. Our main activities were: eating, going on walks, talking, making bows, and playing board games (loved it, Drew normally doesn't want to play with me).
We spent a chunk of time making bows. When I told Drew our plans, he was like, really? You're just going to make bows? Maybe you should bring some cards. I threw some cards in my bag at the last minute, but we never ended up using/needing them.
I swear we didn't plan it, but we all ended up in black for dinner. Naturally we decided to take a picture of ourselves. The food was really good. My favorites were the butternut squash risotto and homemade bread.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

so fun! I had to laugh at the pictures you posted. They were exactly the ones I did not post because I look like such a dork! But you look great!

Lea said...

I can't wait until the next one!! I need to get copies of your pictures or are they from Wendi's camera?

Horsley5 said...

Ok - what do you do with the bows? Are they for hair or presents or what? I swear I am the least crafty person around - not so good with the Mormon crowd - they are born crafty! Not me though. And why isn't my blog on your site? I should be offended, but I'm not. I guess it takes more to make me upset. :) So I still love ya!

Contributors