Thursday, May 1, 2008

Silly little girl

I loved the silly things kids say and do. I especially love listening to Lizzie's prayers. Sometimes she tattles (tonight she told Heavenly Father that Marcus didn't share his horses with her), but mostly she asks Him to change other people's behavior. For months she asked God to make her friend Emi "stop saying poop and peep." Once when I told her it was time to say her prayers, she started asking me to get her drink and her retrieve her lambie. I told her I would talk to her about that after her prayer so she said: "Heavenly Father please make mommy get me a drink of water and my lambie. In the name . . . . Amen." Awesome.
Today we had a friend, Avery, over and the girls played pretty well. At times their play dissolved into "I'm not going to play with you," "You can't come to my birthday party," "You're not my best friend," and so on. I can't believe all that catty girl stuff starts so young. I did get some cute shots of the girls when they were behaving. Avery was some sort of super girl and Lizzie was a fairy, both with self-applied makeup.

1 comment:

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

Jill - I love reading your blog. You keep it so up to date and I love hearing Lizz-ism. Let's get together soon. Hugs,

Contributors