Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dance Pix

Yesterday Liz had her dance pictures. I wasn't going to buy any, but then she looked so cute and she asked so sweetly . . . so I happily gave in.

A bunch of older girls were also having their pictures taken and they had TONS of costumes. We asked some how many they had--11, 14, 15 costumes! If I remember correctly I had to pay about $100 for Lizzie's reindeer suit and if that holds true for the older girls, then their parents forked over more than $1,000 for costumes alone! At those prices I'm not sure how much longer I want to keep Liz in dance. . . .
White gloves and dark makeup. Not a good combination, but we made it through photos with only a little on her costume. I was willing to leave her makeup on for Drew to see, but she wanted to take it off immediately after pictures.

1 comment:

Codi said...

She does look adorable! Though I too can not imagine paying so much for costumes!

Contributors