Monday, December 28, 2009

A week ago today . . . .

WE WERE SLEDDING!
It was the perfect day to go sledding too--great weather, tons of snow, and best of all school was cancelled. How fabulous for a kid to think as they sail down a hill, "I could have been in school right now." We went with our friends, the Pomeroys, at a high school near their home. Fortunately for us, Dan and Sharon have a sled so we didn't have to resort to cookie sheets again.
I wish I had a video of Dan's first ride down the hill on a child's inner tube. Thinking of it still makes me laugh--popped tube & a few spectacular wipe-outs. The following videos are cute too:


This Monday hasn't been nearly as exciting as last Monday. Drew is back at work, the girls and I ran errands in the morning (in our pajamas), and went out for a pancake brunch (also in our pajamas). We are home now cleaning, playing, and doing art.

It is 2 p.m. and we are still in our pajamas. I think at this point it's not worth changing.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss the snow too. Sucks going back to work after such a great holiday weekend. I like your gig!

Ward Family said...

Love all of your holiday pics! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday. We just got your card. I think your pic is beautiful. Congrats on being pregnant! I had no idea!

Contributors