Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Egg Hunt of the Season

Today we attended our first egg hunt of the Easter season (at church). And Lizzie lost another tooth. She ran up to me and said, indicating alternating hands, "Look. Here's my eggs and here's my tooth."

Like my father before us, Andrew and I declared a "candy tax" on Lizzie's collection. In the end the tax was unnecessary, because she didn't want to eat any of her loot (though she did lick a Milky Way before rejecting it). It was Alaina's first egg hunt ever. She loved it. As she collected her eggs she chanted/sang "clean up, clean up." She also finally tried grapes and loved them.
There were art tables set up in the cultural hall and as usual Laina took the opportunity to color on herself. I think she looks like she's injecting something into her arm.

Contributors