Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Birthday

I had a very nice birthday this year: pancake breakfast, lunch with Sharon, lots of well wishes from family and friends, dinner at Guapos, fancy new camera from Drew, day trip to Longwood Gardens, cake at home, and a day of no diaper changing. Quite nice. I thought it was pretty nice of the Guapo guys to bring a sombrero for Lizzie when they sang to me.
Alaina wanted to wear a hat too so I passed her mine. She's been very aware of when she is left out lately. She had a hard time in the restaurant lobby when she saw Drew, Lizzie, and I chewing gumballs that she couldn't have. It was actually Lizzie's first time chewing gum. She kept it in her mouth maybe two minutes before spitting it out.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Happy birthday Jill! Guapo's sounds REALLY GOOD right now. :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!

Contributors