Saturday, April 3, 2010

OBX again

The original plan was for me to drive home yesterday. Instead I drove to the Outer Banks to meet up with Andrew's brother's family.

So, we said goodbye to Nana (or Nanny as Lainey calls her): Then headed to the beach:
I threw up a lot Friday night (after feeling nauseous the entire drive) and slept a lot today (hopefully tomorrow I'll feel normal). I'm guessing I got sick from the nasty IHOP breakfast I had before we left. I think we have had more sickness issues this trip than any other with Alaina and I barfing up bad food and Lizzie's ongoing hive situation. I started counting her bug bites (fire ant, I think) yesterday as I applied ointment and got up to 25 before she insisted I stop. She still has welts all over her arms, legs, back, and chest (and occasionally her face).
.
Lessons learned: #1, No more meals at McDonalds and IHOP. #2, Check Nana's driveway for fire ants before I send the kids out to play there.

1 comment:

Codi said...

Feeling better soon! Looks like you are having great weather at the beach!

Contributors