Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break Recap

MONDAY

We went to Clemyjontri park with a several friends. Check out Alaina and Ellie's feet. It took me awhile to convince/force Lainey to wear her shoes. They're Roobeez which everyone I know has raved about, but aparently Alaina hates. Oh, and Ellie just doesn't have shoes in her size (third child and all).


Alaina kept saying, "Mommy, take a picture of me!" TUESDAY

Monday's outing wore us/me out so we stayed home. Lizzie had a little friend over and in the evening Drew surprised her with an evening at the circus. We were expecting our first over-night house guest in a few days so while the girls napped and played, I worked on the mess/continued "unpacking."

WEDNESDAY

We spent the morning at Reston petting zoo (where Ellie was terrified of the goats and Alaina wore her nightgown). In the late afternoon Liz went to a spa birthday party. When I saw her cute nails I felt like going to get my own mani-pedi but there was no time.


THURSDAY

Another day at home cleaning. I didn't leave the house until it was time to go to Lizzie's soccer practice. I tried to get a group shot of the girls for a "we've moved" announcement, but had no luck.



It feels like I have to tell the older girls "get off your sister!" on a daily basis.

FRIDAY

We met our PA cousins at Longwood Gardens. It was a lot of fun and I loved the way Iris and Lizzie, and Willa and Alaina paried off and played so well together. I also loved that Drew could come with us.

Alains surprised me by sticking her whole head in the water four separate times.


OTHER SPRING BREAK HIGHLIGHTS:

I finally let Ellie climb up the wooden stairs.Lizzie lost another tooth.

And Drew got his longed-for grill.

1 comment:

tecwhitram said...

Hi Jill! It looks like you have had a busy week with spring break! I have been trying to reach you about the details for this Saturday. Could you call me so we can finalize things? 703 403 3698

Contributors