Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Homemade Christmas

This year I ended up making at least part of everyone's gift. I made a photo book for my parents, photo blocks and capes for the girls (I had some help on the capes--thanks Mom, Sharon, & Katie), and for Andrew . . . well, sadly I'm not done with his. For Drew's sister Carries family we made nativity costumes.

The Wisemen bearing gifts (filled with candy of course).
Joseph (Drew wasn't home and Lizzie was tired of trying stuff on).
Angel & Shepard
Mary and swaddled baby, take 1.
Mary and swaddled baby, take 2.
Lizzie helped me with the gifts.
For my brother, Mike, I made a denim rag quilt. The back:
The front had about five pockets so we filled those with gifts.
This year's gift exchange letter was "D" so we made sure all of our pocket presents fit (even if we had to give them creative names).

2 comments:

Julie Broadbent said...

Wow that quilt really turned out great. Way to go!

DC Diva said...

I'm 100% impressed. That quilt is amazing! Fun you guys do letter themes.

Contributors