Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our last Christmas activity . . .

Last night I took my family to see the holiday lights at the National Harbor, specifically the stuff in the Gaylord hotel. After about 20 minutes we were more than ready to go.

I turned to Drew and said, "Well, now we know that this is not something we need to do next year."

Andrew said, "No. Now you know." (Because apparently he knew long before we arrived.)

Oh well. They can't all be winners. Here's a post Christmas holiday activity that did live up to my expectations (and will definitely be on the "to do" list next year): The trains at the Botanical Gardens. This year they created famous buildings from around the world. It was fun to find some that I have actually visited: Petra, Eiffel Tower, Neuschwanstein, and the Hagia Sophia.

No comments:

Contributors