Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Continuous, Unassisted Steps!

On Wednesday Ellie took some continuous, unassisted steps! We were at the pool and my friend, Wendi, coaxed her which left me thinking that maybe I should have been working with little Gabrielle like I did with her sisters.Ellie walked to Wendi for just a smile and later, a cookie. With Andrew and I she would drop to her knees and just crawl. Finally we found something she was willing to walk for . . . Daddy's iPhone!She even retrieved it from me, then turned and took it back to Drew.Ellie still mostly crawls unless she's coaxed or she's holding our hand, but it sure was cute to see her wobbly Frankenstein gate the other night. Other recent developments for Ellie: she has learned to sign "more" and to go down the stairs.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good for Ellie! Baby walker! I'd learn to walk to get my hands on an iphone. For reals.

Contributors