Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Photos 2011 (Take 1)

So, the first time Traci Rampton took pictures of Lizzie, my little darlin behaved like this:I figured things would go better the second time around, but Liz started out pretty much the same. We had to tease, beg, threaten, and otherwise cajole her to get most of the shots with her in them. Luckily she warmed up towards the end of the shoot and we were able to get a couple good shots of her (she still won't smile with her teeth showing though). It was super crazy hot that morning (a Saturday late in May). Still, we had Alaina wear long leggings because her legs were (and usually still are) covered in scabs and red welts from mosquito bites. Gabrielle's dress is one of my favorites. I knew I wanted her to wear it for her one-year-picture so I just planned our outfits around her.We brought a portable CD player so the girls could dance. Andrew says I look funny in the pictures. I say if he'd look funny too if he was caught on film mid-boogie.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Um, Jill, do you mean you loved Gabrielle's dress? Mixing up your kids already, huh?

Julie said...

Lizzie has the perfect pout!! It's like she was asked to make that face...not many little girls can pout and still look beautiful! :) Love all the pics. Beautiful!! Super beautiful!

Jessica said...

I love that dress and would have done the same. What a fun photo shoot!

Contributors