Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lizzie & Seth through the years

Lizzie's cousin Seth is just a few months older than her. It's been fun to watch them grow these last few years. I just wish that we could see them together more often (and that I would remember to take more photos when they are together--I have lots of missing years).

2004 2005
2006
Liz and Seth are the two in the middle and, yes, she's holding a sword.
2010
It was hard to get pictures of the two of them this year. When we first tried Liz freaked out and refused to sit next to him. She said something about not wanting Seth to be her boyfriend. When I took the pictures below she didn't even seem to realize who was next to her.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Seth and Lizzie cracked my up in the last photos. Seth was doing a "canned" smile and Lizzie was letting loose. It was great! Thanks for posting these cute photos. I'm going to look for any others I might have. I think I have some from 2008 Thanksgiving.

Contributors