Sunday, August 15, 2010

We're Out

We finished cleaning out our apartment around 4 this morning (and I had foolishly thought we could do it by noon on Saturday). We were asleep by 5. I'm surprised by how much work it took and I'm so glad to have finally finished.

Tomorrow I have errands, then a long drive to South Carolina. Andrew has work and he needs to figure out where he'll be sleeping for the next little bit.

So much is still up in the air but at least we are out of a crappy condo. Hopefully we'll come up with a more defined plan of action this week.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

so so so happy that we got to see you last night!!!! it was so much fun!!!! we love you guys!@!!!

Wendi said...

I'm telling you Jill-there's a house for rent down the street from me....I'll take Lizzie to school every day!!

Contributors