Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Poolside Party

Andrew's brother Ben's birthday fell on our night to cook so we celebrated with barbecued hamburgers (swiss mushroom burgers as per Ben's request) and, of course, cakes. Since we had two I let Liz decorate the red velvet. The pink icing was Andrew's doing, not mine.
Alaina post chocolate cake: Cindy's hubbie, Jim.GabrielleSome of the teens/young adults: Susie, Abi, Tina, Sarah The guys: Jon & Spencer
Drew's siblings (in birth order of course)

DANCINDY CARRIEBENANDREW

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jill,
your blogs about the California vacation are great! I love the pictures you took. I'm still catching up on the chores since I got home. Good luck with your move and getting everything worked out. I wish I could be there to help. It was so great to spend time with you and your family. We love those girls!

Contributors