Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wild Animal Park

While we liked San Diego's Wild Animal Park we probably shouldn't have gone the day after going Lego Land. We were all tired and grumpy. Still, it was fun to see the animals and I have wanted to go since I heard about so at least now I can check it off my travel list.The free tram was a family favorite. Andrew and I enjoyed sitting in the shade (as opposed to pushing strollers uphill in the sun) and the girls enjoyed their peusdo safari. We also enjoyed watching the Tanzanian acrobats, one of which limboed under a pole that was less than two feet off the ground with knives sticking down from it and a bed of nails under him. Amazing.
For the girls, the carousel seemed to be the highlight of the day. They especially liked the spinning nest on it. I don't have any shots of me, but I went with them after Andrew and I felt like throwing up before the carousel itself even started.

No comments:

Contributors