Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun on the farm

We went on a field trip to a local farm with Lizzie's school this morning. It was fun, but freezing. I definitely did not dress us appropriately. When we arrived I ended up putting spare socks on Lizzie's hands for gloves and wrapping her in the picnic blanket from the car. Despite the temperature we enjoyed our brief visit. We saw baby cows and pigs. When Liz saw the piglets she asked, "Mommy, which one is Wilbur?"

This is probably my fifth time at the farm and the directions consists of about three turns, yet I still managed to get a little "turned around" on my way there. I called Andrew at work so he could mapquest for me. He did, but I could tell he was displeased. Drew wanted to get me GPS for Christmas last year, but I insisted on an atlas instead (turns out they are not very convenient when you don't have a passenger to look stuff up for you). I think maybe I'll be getting GPS this Christmas.

No comments:

Contributors