Monday, April 21, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

We had a pretty relaxing weekend (Andrew loved it). Friday night we saw Gladys Knight and her Saints Unified Voices Choir perform. They were amazing! I especially liked Gladys' gospel version of I am a "I am a Child of God."

On Saturday we lounged around the house a lot which was nice. We did the lazy parent move and let Lizzie watch cartoons while we slept in. It was lovely. We had to take turns changing the channel and getting food for Lizzie, but that wasn't too bad. I have resisted teaching Liz how to work the remote herself because I don't want her to be able to watch television without me knowing about it. That evening we looked at couches for date night. It was actually really fun and the idea of getting rid of our nasty old sofa got us both excited.

On Sunday I found Drew's credit card in my scripture case. I had "lost it in the apartment" a little over a month ago and Andrew stubbornly refused to cancel it and get a replacement card because according to him, he would be "encouraging my irresponsibility." Whatever.

No comments:

Contributors