Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Norwegian Christmas

Last night for FHE we met Drew at Union Station to check out the Norwegian Christmas displays--a giant tree and model trains. Liz really enjoyed the trains (and the giants/gnomes lurking throughout the display). It was my first time metroing with both girls and I was by myself for the first half. It went pretty well. I only went from Pentagon City to Union Station which necessitated only one train change so it wasn't too bad.

Lizzie thought trying on Daddy's glasses was SO funny. She kept giggling and saying everything looked "weird."

This kid smiles, just not in pictures. She is usually completely bewildered by the flash (and even just the camera).
I have so many of these pictures. Lizzie is happy to pose for a picture . . . if Alaina is right next to her.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! I did the Union Station Norwegian tree lighting several years ago, before the Deuce. It was so festive and cheery! I have YET take Asher and Soren on the metro...I'm too intimidated to go by myself and I usually just drive into the city. However, I do look forward to that inagural trip.

Ryann said...

I love to see you all in these pictures! Sounds like the festivities are in full swing!

Julie Broadbent said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas display.

Smith is the same when it comes to the camera. All smiles and laughs until the red-eye reducer flashes. Then he gets confused and nothing with make his crack a smile.

Sarah said...

I can start to see how much Lizzie and Alaina look like each other. How fun!

Sarah said...

I can start to see how much Lizzie and Alaina look like each other. How fun!

Horsley5 said...

Your girls are so beautiful! It's fun to hear about all your adventures.

Contributors