Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Day

Take Drew to the airport

Intermittent sleep

Take Lainey to the Doc

Liz to Primary Activity

Me to Pharmacy

Lunch at home

Showers for all

Nebulizer

On-line RSV research

School 100 project

Call to the on-call doc

Pack up to go to ER, then decide Alaina's probably not sick enough to go so we do dinner at Panera instead.

Window shopping

Home again

Nebulizer

Play ponies

Spit/Throw up that necessitates a wardrobe change for Laina & I

Dreaded Bedtime

More research

More watching

More counting breaths

Too afraid to sleep

And sprinkled throughout: coughing and diapers and drooling and coughing and spitup and nose suctioning and coughing and worried calls to Drew and praying and trying to stay awake and coughing

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh Jill, I am so sorry. PLEASE call me tomorrow if you need a break and we will come get Lizzie-it is going to be nice so I could take the kids to Huntley Meadows or something:)

Hope Lainey does well tonight-I'll be praying for ya!

rachael said...

I am so sorry to hear that Lainey is sick. That's awful for both of you. When they're this little it STINKS because you can't give them ANYTHING!!!! Riley had 8 nights straight where he didn't sleep. He got a cold on top of getting teeth in, so he's been a mess. I am so tired of changing my clothes and cleaning drool off the carpet. Fortunately, he's getting better now.

I hope that Lainey gets better. And I hope that you'll get some solid sleep soon. Give those big red checks of Lainey's a kiss for me.

Contributors