Monday, May 11, 2009

8 months, 8 days old

Alaina rolls over, though not much. She can sit unassisted. No teeth. No crawling. Eats and loves all sorts of solids (so different from her sister). Likes tummy kisses, baths, Lizzie, banging spoons on the table, and when I pretend to drop her.

She rolls her wrists when she gets excited. She reaches for us (I love this) and is exhibiting signs of stranger anxiety (I do not love this).
Lainey has become VERY LOUD. The first six months she was very mellow and very quiet. Then, she started babbling "mamamama," "dadadada," and "babababa." She doesn't babble as much now. Now she just yells. Loudly.
Laines still likes playing with her feet, plastic bottles, paper, and kirkland wipes cases. She also wants to put everything in her mouth. Alaina can grab little baby treats, but doesn't try to put them in her mouth (but you know if she picked up a penny or a marble she'd eat it immediately).

4 comments:

Julie Broadbent said...

She is so cute! I love it when they babble.

Ryann said...

Two days till I get to see you all! Lainey better let me hold her! I'll be super sweet so she won't be scared of stranger Ryann!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

She is so stinkin cute. You have gorgeous girls.

Wendi said...

Man is she sooo cute!! I need to watch her again-ya know, she does love me:)I love seeing her in Jordan's dresses:)

Contributors