Thursday, May 7, 2009

Williamsburg

We spent Monday morning in Colonial Williamsburg. I have so many memories tied up in this place. I first visited with my parents and my brother, Scott, when I was just 10 years old. I went again as a newlywed (one month) with Andrew and his internship program.

Finally, we went with my parents for my graduation dinner when I finished grad school. That was also the weekend I told my parents about my second pregnancy. Needless to say, I thought of all these times when I was there early this week. I especially thought of Jacob and how excited and hopeful we were this time roughly two years ago.

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

We went there in March, and I really liked it. The weather sucked when we went there, but I totally want to go back again.

Contributors