Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I haven't blogged on a regular basis for a bit. I kept feeling too busy, too distracted, too sad, too overwhelmed. Too whatever. Now I'm finally taking the time. We've had some fun things these last couple weeks: a week at the beach, a visit from my parents, Lizzie's first day of school, and Alaina's birthday (more on that later).
My parents came for Labor Day weekend and it's only the second time they have visited us together. The other time was when Jacob died so this was much happier from the get-go. While they were in town my Dad helped Drew fix some things around the condo: the front door that stuck, the outlet that sizzled, the closet door that wouldn't shut, the toilet seat that broke just that weekend. Thanks so much Drew and Dad!

No comments:

Contributors