Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vomit

For years we have required Liz to eat what we serve her or go to bed hungry. Last night Andrew instituted a new rule. If she doesn't eat her food we pack it up and serve it again for breakfast, and in theory for every meal until she consumes a satisfactory amount.

This morning she had to finish her corn from last night. She managed to do so just as we were about to leave for the day. And then about a minute later she threw it all up. And then I almost vomited while I cleaned it up. Lovely. I'm guessing it will be even harder to get her to eat corn next time I serve it.

2 comments:

rachael said...

UGH!! What if you had fish for dinner?? I don't think anyone could eat a reheated piece of Halibut or Perch...

Being a parent is such a hard job!! You never know if you're making the right decisions or the wrong ones, especially when it comes to discipline.

Hope things get better!

AW said...

oh my, sounds like good times!

Contributors