Monday, October 31, 2011

The Weekend

Last Friday night Liz had her Brownie campout. And loved it--despite the cold, despite the rain, despite her late night homesickness. (The following camp pix are from Marco V).Most the girls had a parent spend the night, but Drew and I couldn't because he had ski patrol training early the next morning.He did however spend the evening at the campsite teaching the girls first aid (and showing them his freaky nose trick when Liz brought it up--it's a great party trick). Also over the weekend I survived taking all the girls to a visiting teaching appointment and to stake conference on my own. I also managed to finally remove all the flowers from Lainey's birthday party last month, but not before I got some pix of her in lady bug suit.

1 comment:

Contributors