Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Days 9 & 10 & He's Home!

Day 9: I survived stake conference with the girls and then enjoyed a long, lingering afternoon at my friend Celia's house (where she fed us a delicious lunch and changed two dirty diapers for me--so nice).  

Day 10: The final day!  We started out with Snow & Story time at the PWC ice rink then lunch at Chick-fil-A, then Brownie Girl Scouts, then play practice and PTA paperwork at Lizzie's school, then, finally, home.  

The kids had gone to bed pretty well all week, but last night they were very difficult.  Lizzie suddenly remembered about homework she was given last week and was due today.  Ellie and Lainey were in bed by 7:30.  Gabrielle was finally asleep at 9 and when I left at 9:30 to pick up Drew (I had a sitter) Alaina and Elizabeth were still laying wide-eyed in their beds.  I also had hit a wall (emotionally speaking) and completely lost my patience during dinner.  When Andrew texted that his flight was taking off 15 minutes late, I responded that he better make it home because I was ready to hurt the children (I didn't hurt them of course).

No comments:

Contributors