Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ski weekend

Last weekend we met by brother's family at Liberty resort for a ski weekend.  Even though we had to haul tons of stuff for the kids and I'm still scared of downhill skiing and Andrew was annoyed that instead of letting him buy me some snazzy new ski clothes, I wore my old "dorky" coat and boots, it was a lot of fun.
 I couldn't keep up with ANYONE in our group so the only shots I got were standing in line for the ski lift.  Still, I'm proud to say that I left the bunny hill this go around and tried out a green and a blue run.
Liz loved skiing with her cousin, Iris. Andrew tried to start Alaina this year (he also started Liz at age three), but she didn't take to it like her sister did.  Alaina was afraid of the lift and didn't want to go fast--exactly the opposite of Lizzie.
 
 I rode up with Scott and Willa a few times.  I couldn't keep up with them either.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so impressed that you ski and your little ones too. Looks like you had fun! Good job trying the 'scarier' slopes!

DC Diva said...

Fun! I love that you guys are keeping up this family tradition.

Contributors