Monday, September 13, 2010

Final Memories from our South Carolina Trip

We really enjoyed ourselves. Now that school has started up (which I actually love) and we have to keep to a schedule, I'm even more appreciative of our laid back days at my parent's house where:

The kids played and made lots and lots of messes . . .
Alaina danced on the coffee table daily . . . The kids enjoyed spending time with Nana . . . We sewed (yes, I sewed) while the kids played with material, buttons, and straight pins (yes, I said pins) . . . We enjoyed a visit from cousins . . .
Played in the pool (even Laina jumped on the raft) . . .
Did tummy time . . .
(usually her tummy time looked more like this) Chilled by the pool . . . Ate ice cream . . . Enjoyed a visit from Daddy our last weekend in Blythewood (he drove all night to get to us and was a little tired) . . . Enjoyed pool time with Daddy . . .

No comments:

Contributors