Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lucky Day/Celebration #3

Last weekend I was sick so I spent pretty much every moment I could in bed. Of course when you're a mom (and your hubbie isn't at home) life goes on and you have to haul your butt out of bed and schlep the kids around to things such as a back-to-school fiesta, bi-annual Baptist church consignment sale, and i-hop birthday breakfast.

Saturday was Lizzie's actual birthday and she was pretty cute about it. When we got cherry parking spots on our first lap around the lot at both the sale and restaurant, Liz giddily chalked it up to her "birthday luck."

She also credited her "luck" when I let her buy a couple used toys at the consignment sale despite my previous explanation (on numerous occasions) that I give birthday parties, not birthday presents.

Other birthday luck according to Liz: starting Brownie Girl Scouts and going to an exciting new ward within a week of her big day.

No comments:

Contributors