Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Unpacking

Today I finally found Lizzie's new backpack so Alaina inherited her old one. They were both excited. Unfortunately I didn't notice that the price tags were still on Lizzie's until I saw then fluttering off her bag as she walked into school (Andrew will tell you it's pretty typical of me to forget to remove these). Also unfortunate: I found Lizzie's lunch box after I took her to school. Tomorrow we'll get it right. I have a week's grace period right? In other news: the girls love their new bunkbed. We'll see how things go tonight when they sleep on it for the first time.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How long will you be in your apartment? I love those bunk beds!

Corey said...

Love the bunk bed. Good idea by the way. We've been looking everywhere for a bunkbed that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Did you have to buy Ikea mattresses too?

Corey said...

It's Sarah by the way. Not Corey.

Contributors