Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Celebrating Andrew's birthday:

I bought some bags of Drew's favorite candy and let the girls pick which ones to give him (and how to wrap them). They loved the entire process.
Technically I "gave" Andrew skis a couples ago but I felt like he needed a present on his actual birthday so I gave him a . . . SWEATER! Of course. And he was sweet enough to wear it out to a late night dinner after the kids were in bed. I took him to Famous Dave's for barbecue, then back home for ski movies (I almost stayed awake through the first one).
I let Liz pick out the cake (red velvet from Costco) and I "decorated" it. When Lizzie saw that I had written "A +" on it she said, "I don't think that was a very good idea" and asked me to please remove the plus sign (or "fix it" as she sweetly put it). Drew liked the A+ alright though. Oh, and 27? He wishes. Up until about a minute before I presented the cake I thought I had regular candles. Oops.

1 comment:

Lea said...

He's 27 with a couple of years experience, right?!

Contributors